The AgriStack™ is a purpose-built, durable, heavy duty engineered and manufactured transportation and storage product developed by VRE Systems for use in the agricultural industry.
Currently it is being used by the world’s biggest berry producers to transport long cane berry plants from the growing field into cold storage where the AgriStack stays 12 weeks as the plants go through dormancy. The heavy duty steel construction and hot dip galvanized finish is long lasting, rust resistant, stackable and has replaced the old style wooden crates which wear down quickly, break, and can carry disease and pests.
Other features include:
- Can be easily transported from the field to cold storage by a towmotor
- Units are stackable, saving valuable cold storage space
- Ergonomic design for ease of loading product
- Knock down design for ease of shipping and storage, maximizing flatbed truck loads
- Bases are designed to be compatible with most flow through racks
- An efficient and economically feasible replacement for old style wooden crates
- Can hold 600 lbs of distributed weight
- Steel units cool down more quickly than wooden units in cold storage, and stay cool
- Dimensions are 42.75”W x 83”L x 43.56”H