Portable Perimeter Screen for Social Distancing Protocols
Are you in a facility that is struggling to maintain social distancing protocols? VRE has engineered easily moved, bendable and reconfigurable rolling panels that can be used, for example, to separate walkways, aisles, waiting rooms – anywhere you need to keep people distant. These rolling panels are made of stainless steel tubing, and can be stretched out to 20 feet long – each with five panels measuring 4 feet wide. The height of the rolling panel is 6 feet in total, which includes the castors and feet.
The entire unit can be easily folded together and moved to different locations as necessary. Easy to store as well.
- Made of stainless steel tubing, which can be easily cleaned
- Panels are heavy grade phthalate and lead free vinyl, 1000 denier, can be wiped down
- Vinyl certifications: ASTME1613, NFPA 701 USA, CAN/ULCS109, ASTM E84
- Each panel is 4′ wide and the total height of panel (including feet and castors) is 6′
- Complete length is 20′, can be configured straight, or with various 45 degree bends (to go around corners or create room dividers)
- Easy to move, folds up for storage